If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Galaxy A03 (SM-A035F, SM-A035G), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk v26.0. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root.
- The app has a robust download mechanism, and it always downloads official updates directly from OnePlus/Google servers.
- Once the phone boots to the home screen, open Settings from the app drawer or the gear icon in the Quick Settings menu.
- Other new features include a safety and emergency menu, resizable picture-in-picture mode, quick access to pop-up window options, enhanced Edge Panel, and the option to skip alarm once.
- So if you want something like Resurrection Remix but with the latest Android version then Havoc-OS will take you right home.
- It’s based on Android 12.1 so it’s not as new as the PixelPlusUI 5.0 ROM above, but in general it has very similar aesthetics to the PixelPlus custom firmware.
Improving privacy is another aspect of the latest update. It brings permission info at a glance, new camera and microphone indicators on the status bar, clipboard protection, and private approximate location. Samsung has started rolling out the Android 12 update for the Galaxy A03 users in Europe and the new firmware can be identified as version A035FXXU1BFH4. But somehow the company will push it on other countries as well in the coming days. There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Galaxy A03 SM-A035G U2“. That’s it, the complete list of Samsung Galaxy Smartphones with it’s Stock ROM/Firmware alongside.
I’ve scrolled though and it appears to be the most recent LineageOS ROM, but there is an older one as well that I’ll cover next. The official LineageOS 19 custom ROM based on Android 12 is available for the OnePlus 7 Pro. I’m not sure why but the newer versions of LineageOS aren’t very popular yet but this is a very impressive and official build. The different LineageOS versions are often posted by different developers. This one is published by an XDA Recognized Developer (LuK1337).
- People love the freedom to customize their phones to suit their needs.
- Now, the South Korean tech giant has been pushing the update for the affordable Galaxy A11 device.
- This makes sense, considering Motorola makes mostly mid-range devices that can be used by adults and children alike.
- It brings permission info at a glance, new camera and microphone indicators on the status bar, clipboard protection, and private approximate location.
- Make sure to always create a backup of your Android device https://www.ufabetx10.com/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-samsung-galaxy-4/ before proceeding.
- Therefore, every developer mentions separately downloading and installing community-based Google Apps, commonly referred to as the GApps package.
It also brings the August 2022 security patch that fixes dozens of privacy and security vulnerabilities. The new software update is currently rolling out in Sri Lanka, and we expect its expansion to other countries within the next few days. Another old Galaxy smartphone getting the Android 12, isn’t that an amazing move from Samsung?
It’s very similar to the Pixel Experience ROM but brings additional features to the barebone feature list. Also, Evolution X has its own customization bar from where you can make any system-level changes. It also comes with the Android gesture navigation system out of the box. Lately, the development team behind Evolution X decided to remove certain features from the ROM as those features were not that useful and were slowing down the system. As a result, the latest versions are more stable than ever and go easier on the system’s resources. Also, on some ROMs, you may have to flash a GApps package such as OpenGapps (website) or NikGApps (website). I have personally tested almost all the ROMs listed below on my Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, and Mi A1.