Right-click on the driver and select the Update Driver option. Choose the automatic search for the latest driver downloads and install them once the download completes. Next on our list of best free driver updater tools is AVG Driver Updater. The software boasts to check 8 million drivers to help you avoid hardware conflicts and keep your computer in peak performance.
- It will also clean your PC, boost your online security, and optimize it so it’s running as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
- And, if you find any available driver updates, then you should install them immediately.
- First, “Recommended” driver updates are the ones that AMD recommends for all users.
- This way, you can take advantage of our award-winning PC optimization features and update your software and devices at the same time.
- Another alternative in updating your video drivers in Windows 10 is to log into the website of your video card’s manufacturer.
- You can always uninstall the driver using the display driver uninstaller.
Unlike Windows 10 Pro, Education, and Enterprise versions, Home users don’t have access to Group Policy. You can still prevent driver updates but will need to tweak the Registry. Users then can select the updates they want to install and follow the instructions to download and install. Most of the updates are automated, but some may need a small number of user inputs. Users may also be prompted to restart their computer after an update is done installing. This feature is useful as you can see all the driver updates that are available for your system here in one place.
Download and install updates for drivers
Corrupted or outdated device drivers are the ones that restrict your productivity and are required to be reinstalled or updated timely. Today, in this article we will be discussing the corrupted keyboard drivers and the ways to update them on Windows 10. So these are the two popular ways to download and install the latest drivers on Windows 11.
- In addition, the driver scanning and installation speed is faster than the older versions.
- If you’re not too familiar with the digital space and want a smooth driver-updating experience, check for a user-friendly interface and an automatic scanner to detect missing drivers.
- So, whenever your system or any hardware device runs into an issue.
For casual use it won’t actually matter what driver version is there, but for 3D designers, gamers, video production engineers productivity is vital. To do so, select the device from the list in Device Manager, right-click to go to Properties.
Windows 11 installs drivers that cause problems with AMD graphics
If you have an AMD graphics card, the process is a little different. Right-click on your desktop, then click AMD Radeon Settings.
Normally, even if a driver has an update, your PC won’t recognize it. Luckily, there are a few other ways to update your graphics driver if you don’t have a NVIDIA one.